Recent Before & After Photos

Air Duct Cleaning In Keene


Recently we had a customer in Keene call us for an air duct cleaning. The customer had a significant amount of dirt and debris that had built up over time. We n... READ MORE



Wilmington Storm Induced Backup


The groundwater backed up through the bathroom drainage system in this Wilmington home creating quite a mess. Our SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties tech... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Southern Vermont


This was a fire in an apartment building is Southern, VT. The fire affected multiple units within the building. The scope of our cleanup focused primarily on th... READ MORE



Flooded Finished Basement in Southern Vermont


This is a water damage in Southern, VT. It was caused by a frozen pipe, due to subzero temperatures. The severe water damage affected all of the first floor and... READ MORE



Air Duct Cleaning


What's lurking in your ducts? Here is a good example of what you may find if they haven't been cleaned recently. A dirty ventilation system can circulate odors,... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. The fire damaged the home to the extent that it required complete interi... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. The fire damaged the home to the extent that it required complete interi... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. As you can see with this before and after picture of the door to the boo... READ MORE



Commercial Cleaning Vermont High School


School's NOT QUITE out for summer: It was a real team effort by SERVPRO CWWC who responded to an emergency commercial cleaning at a local high school in Central... READ MORE



Water Damage in Stratton, VT


This water damage in Stratton, VT was caused by a well pump that malfunctioned and ran continuously for hours. The water ran for so long that it drained the ent... READ MORE