About SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties
Richard A. Paul, Susan M. & Derek A. & Ryan R. Paul
Owners of SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties
SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties believes the cornerstones to a successful emergency restoration business include Care, Client Satisfaction and Local Involvement. These are the qualities we uphold on a daily basis.
- Care: Fire & water damage emergencies are always traumatic and, often times may be the first time a client has experienced such a disaster. Our first objective is to make a client feel comfortable and show compassion as we walk them through the restoration process following an unsettling experience. It is of utmost importance to build a trust with the client from the initial phone call.
- Client Satisfaction: Possibly the most important piece of any emergency restoration project is the satisfaction of the customer. Every service we perform during a water or fire damage cleanup is done in the interest of gaining complete approval and contentment from that client. We want to make certain that their experience with SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties is a great one.
- Local Involvement: Part of gaining the trust of our clients and the towns and cities around us is having a positive impact on our local community. We believe that strong involvement in local events, charities, groups and associations are essential in reflecting positively in our community.
- SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties was founded in 1978. Ownership was taken over by Richard and Susan Paul in 1988. Both Richard and Susan are from and still reside in the area today. In their first decade of ownership, the Paul's stayed focused on providing the area with the best in fire & water restoration services and building a positive image through compassion, customer satisfaction and community involvement. In 2002, Richard and Susan’s oldest son Ryan came on board full-time as an Estimator and Project Manager. A year later, younger son Derek joined the family-owned and operated franchise. Both Ryan and Derek grew up in just over the river in Chesterfield, NH and attended Keene High School and Keene State College. Now 30+ years into their family’s ownership, Ryan and Derek Paul are handling day-to-day operations as Co-Owners of the business along with Ryan’s wife Melissa who began her role as Office Manager in 2011. Ryan manages business operations while Derek is Director of Marketing. Ryan, Derek and Melissa plan on continuing to build on what was developed by Richard and Susan over 30 years ago.
- Each member of the Paul family has a rich history in Southern Vermont and involvement in the local community has always been important to them. The same holds true for SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties as each member feels it’s important to the business’s local image. From participation and sponsorship in youth sports, town government, local schools, clubs, local charities and events, industry boards and associations, community involvement has not only been a fixture in their personal lives but has had a tremendous impact on their positive image in the community. See how SERVPRO of Windham & Windsor Counties has been getting involved in our community!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Crown Point Board of Realtors
- EPA Leadsafe
- Hartford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification-IICRC
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association-NADCA
- Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Vermont Board of Realtors
- VIAA-Vermont Insurance Agents Association (Affiliate Member)
- Woodstock Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Monadnock United Way-Gold Award
- 2014 - Keene Sentinel Reader's Choice: Best Local Cleaning Service
- 2014 - Monadnock United Way: Gold Award
- 2015 - Keene Sentinel Reader's Choice: Best Local Cleaning Service
- 2015 - Monadnock United Way: Gold Award
- 2016 - Monadnock United Way: Gold Award
- 2016 - SERVPRO Chairmans Bronze Award